|
Sunday, February 12, 2006 @ 2:25 PM
SG Idol Frenzy wei wei wei I was up REAL early just now. as early as 5.20 a.m. I had only slept for 4 hours. I almost wanted to give up and call Faraf/Aida/H.M that I wouldn't be meeting them later in the morning. Instead, I called Faraf to wake her up and remind her about our scheduled meeting. After giving Faraf a wake-up call, My beloved younger sister, Siti Norarfah Bte Zakaria actually got up from bed and asked me suddenly, 'EH!DAH 6.30 EH??!!' I gave her a 'I-AM-IRRITATED-AND-CONFUSED-AND-WHAT-THE-HECK' look and replied plainly. 'NO.It's only 5.30a.m.Why are you asking me anyway?' Instead of answering, I realised that she had gone back to bed. Still blockheaded, I ignored her and went to shower. To think that after my shower, I realised she had woken up and even said to me ' I thought today was a school day and I almost freaked out thinking that I was late.' APE JERR ARFAHHH! HAH! okeey.merepek. anyway. I met Faraf at boots and shoes at 6.30a.m. H.M( refused to be named) was already at Cineleisure queueing up for the Singapore Idol auditions. It wasn't so bad after all. He was prolly the first 200 people in the queue. We chatted before meeting Aida at 8.30a.m who wanted to support H.M too. There were SO many people queueing up. So many familliar faces and some friends too. We ended up waiting for H.M until 12.30p.m. HAH! well. At least the wait was fruitful! He got in to the next round! HAHA. CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND! Faraf and I were so tired that we slept in the train on the way home. I decided to have a nap upon reaching home. Decided that Faraf and I were to meet up again for dinner later in the evening. So Yeah. found out that the entire Causeway Point is having Big Sales everywhere. darn. I am broke. and I am feeling so happy and refreshed. Despite the lack of sleep and series of events. Flu's still there though. ah.whatever la. I am HAPPPYYYY! YAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYYA WOOOOO I am so happy that I talked to someone whom I barely know. We talked like as if we had known each other for years.KECOH. I am so happy that I smiled and waved at everyone I know or even do not know. I am so happy that I ate alot. I am so happy that Faraf and I were exchanging tips on how to bully babies. HEHE HAHA Do not worry. Children adore us. =) ok. HEH. wonders of being free and younggggggggg HEH! Blister on foot still hurts though. muacks.sayonaraz |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |