|
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 @ 9:13 AM
Reminiscing of the sec sch days ![]() Aloha. Good news is, There's no school for me tomorrow! YAYAYA Bad news is, I still have to study for my last paper. Public Relations. Just 1 more paper and I am done for the semester! HURRRAYYY So far, the exams were pretty okay Insyallah I get my As. HAHA. I got a B for my Entrepreneuer project. Syukur'alhamdullilah. I was expecting a C.or worse, D. HEH. And today's another happy day for me. Because Hideo/Nas/Juz and I spent hours in the library laughing and laughing. Instead of studying. HAH. And we had Ramly Burger for our tea-break. hehe. *Ramly is good* *Good Malaysian food* WAHAHA. AND.... Ibu's cooking for me sardine kicap! WAHAHA. My God. It's been ages since I ate sardine kicap! Arfah will finish up all the soft bawangs from my plate. I am pretty sure of that. Anyways, I went through my cupboard and drawers and whole room, and found some interesting photos. One of them being the first photo for today's entry. Some of them from our secondary school days. ohhh How I miss those days. I was definitely slimmer back then. HAH. Okay. I am going to scan some of them. Hold your horses while I scan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And here you go... ![]() ![]() ![]() hmm...just click to see the photos bigger ya. I miss you guyss..!reallly oh and.. it seems that I am hearing Far Away by Nickelback everywhere. HAH. oh whatever. I LOVE THAT SONG LAAAAAA muacks.sayonaraz |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |