|
Monday, May 01, 2006 @ 10:10 AM
Happy Labour Day ![]() Today's the eve of Labour Day. And Happy Labour Day to all I hope it has been a fun weekend so far. Mine's fun that's for sure =) Anyways The reason why I put up my parents' photo is mainly to express my gratitude to them for all their hard work for doing their best to make sure that there's food on the table every night and that everyone in the family gets enough and be happy(though I seriously doubt they are gonna read this entry anyway). They've been especially generous and sweet this whole weekend. We bought alot really. Was kinda shocked at first by the generosity. All of a sudden Ibu actually asked me and Arfah to choose perfumes of our choice! GOSH. Arfah claimed that she almost had a heart attack by the sudden generosity. So yeah, I got Anna Sui's Secret Wish and Arf got herself Tommy Hilfiger Beyonce's TrueStar. And Ayah got me a new handphone. Nokia 6280. Seriously, I am so touched and thankful to have such wonderful parents. Yay! I love my family =) I was so shocked that I questioned my mother so many times just to convince myself. But my mother told me that there's only 4 of us in the family and who else would they spend their hard-earned money.? Aww.. Isn't that sweet? Of course they also bought things for themselves. But I was kinda guilty/happy/thankful that they spent on me and Arfah more. And today we went for our last round shopping at Sheng Siong and Arab Street. and yeah,it was fun =) Oh and Mother's Day is coming. I don't know what to give Ibu. thinking of buying her another handbag. or maybe a pair of shoes. HEHE. can share. =) and ahh... I am going to Orchard tomorrow to pick up something for my phone.. and ahh... I kinda erm erm erm.. dunnu which hidden part of town that place is. and ahh everyone seems to be busy with their own stuff and I'm going there alone for the time being. I wish I wish hard I wish harder I wish with all my might that Nas&Juz are available tomorrow! sorry ah Faraf. Not that I don't want to ajak you, But you're sick. So STAY HOME and GET WELL. and Hideo's still not back from Indonesia yet. grr. muacks.sayonaraz. |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |