Friday, April 07, 2006 @ 12:04 PM
Mee-Soto hunting




Okay.
It has been eons since I took neoprints or the card photo or whatever you call it with a friend.
So Faraf and I decided to take some since we had some spare change.
We took the card one because we thought that it would be more memorable and that it would actually last longer since it's laminated.

Hah.
Anyways
Faraf and I went all the way back to Bedok, to where I used to live before moving to Woodlands.
Just to have a good,piping hot bowl of Mee Soto at Bedok Interchange.
I remember going there all the time when I used to live there.
Been years since I last ate there.
We had soya bean to go along,
And seriously,
it was heavenly.
Wonderful.
And the Mee Soto quite cheap
$1.50 per bowl
But I paid 2 bucks for it because I added begedil.
YUMMY

I am actually contemplating to go there again or maybe try the one at Changi Airport.
The one Farna Tall tried with her mother.
Sounds appetizing. Yummy

Don't ask why,
But I always crave for good Mee Soto whenever PMS sinks in or I am feeling not myself.

Of course,
lots of people think I am crazy for going all over Singapore just to look for food that can be found near our homes,
but seriously,
I feel that it's good to actually explore more rather than get stuck in the same old place.
More experience really.
I love eating

I think I should be a food critic.
HAH.

Anyways
Faraf and I have decided to try the one at Changi Airport.
Since Farna Tall has made it sounds so wonderful and deee-licious.
And I think Faweena will be joining us.

orite.hehe

muacks.sayonaraz.



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane