|
Friday, June 30, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai yeah believe it or not, the song playing in my computer RIGHT at this MOMENT as you are reading this is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai from the Hindustani movie with the same title. yeah I love the movie. I remember watching the movie everytime I had free moments. happy song hah! and wth. I've been searching high and low for new templates but I can't seem to find one that makes me go "WOAH!" or one that motivates me to blog everyday or every single moment of my life. Or maybe, I am just plain choosy. I want simple templates with no navigations and just the right colours. But NO. they are mostly too colourful or too common or I just hate them. ngada-ngada eh azni? alah. merepek ah. I was planning on taking my own bloody sweet time to do the group's TPS report when my sister just barge in the room demanding the computer at 8pm sharp to do her never-ending FNN project. should have taken D&T and just design something like me and end up getting scolded time after time with my two other favourite beloved D&T mates, Faraf&Mean by Mrs __ . "You are an embarrassment to the entire women's population on Earth!" Mrs __ used to scream. yadayadayada. whatever. Oh just yesterday, I saw this old couple in the train. The old lady was carrying a baby in her arms and they looked so happy! I was so happy for them I was smiling to myself the whole train ride! very sweet. Anyways, I am finishing up my report while typing out this entry. Multi-tasking. HEH. Oh did I mention anywhere that the report is about our recent field trip to Jurong Bird Park last friday? hmm I think I have not posted photos of the field trip yeah? tomorrow k? because my time for using this computer is over. hehe. and TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! muacks.sayonaraz. |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |