|
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 4:48 AM
yoohooooo.nong nong entry I am getting bored with alot of things. yeah. even with my blog. keep doing the same old things every day. for example, on a normal weekday, I will wake up at about 9am and get stoned while sitting on my bed. and tripped on something when I get up to go to the toilet to get ready for the day or walk around the house not believing that it is already morning and I should be rushing for school. When I am already at the door, I make sure that I brought everything with me, -my hp. -my mp3 -my purse -my hairband -my toothbrush and toothpaste -my keys Usually, I will forget to bring my toothbrush set and hairband. Yeah.believe it, I bring my toothbrush set everyday ok. Habit. And when I've checked that I've brought everything, I go out of the house feeling stoned. When I've reached the ground floor, I will suddenly ask myself whether I've locked the door and gate properly. Because I'm always the last one to leave the house everyday. And feeling uneasy, I will go up again to check. Believe me, I can be so forgetful. There was even one time when I was already in the train to meet Faraf and I suddenly forgot whether I had locked the door properly, so I went back home again and realised I did lock the door properly. and since I was already late, I had to take cab to meet Faraf. And I wasted my 15 bucks. Anyways. back to topic. When I'm in the train, I will either stone or smile happily to myself or stare at an adult making a disgrace out of themselves or sending weird smses to those I feel like making fun of. And when I reach Bukit Gombak, I will have to make a decision whether to take a bus from J.east interchange or Clementi to school. Can be quite troublesome as I can't seem to make decisions nowadays. Upon my arrival in school, I will meet the rest of the clique in the canteen and have a drink before coming to class. Spend the rest of the morning and afternoon in school before school ends at about 5pm and off to J.east to take a train home. Usually, I will be really exhausted and sticky and hot by the end of the day with my hair all messed up. And it is during that time when I start to be irritable and make faces at every adult who steps on my toe and push around just to get space in the already crammed train. However, when I reach Admiralty, I will feel much better and take my own sweet time walking back home. And at night, I will fret over what to wear for school. Yeah. even when I have uniform. Can't decide whether to wear polo or blouse or skirt or pants or which pair of shoes or which bag or which hairband. indecisive. Yeah. that's how life is for me on a weekday. I know.sounds boring rite. muacks.sayonara |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |