Saturday, October 07, 2006 @ 2:43 PM


FULL NAME: Siti Norazni Bte Zakaria
NAME BACKWARDS: Zakaria Bte Norazni Siti. HEH.
MEANING OF NAME: erh. faraf says Siti means nenek. so erm. Nor means cahaya?so erm Nenek Cahaya Azni?
NICK NAME: achini/friedtuna/azney/aznie bunnie/nor.
SCREEN NAME: erm. stupid is as stupid does?
PLACE OF BIRTH: Women's ward in KKH.
NATIONALITY: Singaporean
CURRENT LOCATION: erm. beside the fan.
STAR SIGN: Virgo the Virgin
RELIGION: Islam
HEIGHT: shorter than the Eiffel tower
WEIGHT: heavier than your house ant.
SHOE SIZE: 7 or 8
HAIR COLOUR: erm. I coloured it brown.
EYE COLOUR: erm. black I guess
WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE: The Lion from Lion King with my hair
INNIE OR OUTTIE: siddie?
LEFTY OR RIGHTY: erm righty.
GAY, STRAIGHT, BI OR OTHERS: gay. freaked out now?
BEST FRIENDS: Farah Fazlina Bte M.K, Siti Norarfah Bte Zakaria,Farina
BEST FRIEND YOU TRUST MOST: Farah Fazlina Bte M.K
BEST PAL: Juz
BEST FRIEND OF THE OPP SEX: Hideo
BEST BUDDIES: Meanie, Dii, Nas, Wei Ling, Jit
BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND: ah I just broke up with my bf.
CRUSH: ah. still thinking.
PARENTS: Zakaria&Sarina
ENEMY: chocolates.
FAV ONLINE GUY: Hideo&Juz
CRAZIEST FRIEND: Wei Ling
ADVISE FRIEND: Farhanah Short/Paan
LOUDEST FRIEND: Mean&Farah&Aida
PERSON YOU CRY WITH: Master Yoda/Spiderman
ANY SISTERS: Siti Norarfah Bte Zakaria
ANY BROTHERS: no or I would have irritated him.
ANY PETS: ah. I had 4 luohans, 4 terrapins before
ANY DISEASE: I am quite healthy thank you very much
PAGER: I have never owned a pager in my entire life though I used to think it was cool to have one.
PERSONAL MOBILE NO.: ah. I always get my number mixed up with my aunt. so yeah.
PHONE: Nokia 6280
LAVA LAMP: I love them. But no. I don't own them. Might cause eruption.
POOL OR HOT TUB: OMG. HOT TUB
A CAR: Volkswagen beetle! black base with red dots. oh yeah man.
YOUR PERSONALITY: I am shy. and I might just be the most irritating person you ever met. But I'm polite.
DRIVING: erh. yeah. after I get all my things done.
ROOM: four walls and erm. small. but big enough for an ant to live happily
WHAT'S MISSING: dunu
SCHOOL: ITE College West Clementi
BED: Queen-sized with a built-in blue bedroom light. oh yeah man!
RELATIONSHIP WITH PARENTS: Fantastic
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: Yeah.
BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: Yeah.
GOOD LISTENER: I guess so
GET ALONG WELL WITH PARENTS: Yeah
SAVE E-MAIL CONVOS: who does?
PRAY:when time permits. I know, I know, I am such a devil.
BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION : erh no.
MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE: OH HEAVENS YEAH!
LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE: I feel naked if I don't.
WANT TO GET MARRIED: YEAH.
LIKE TO DRIVE: erh with my Loves.
MOTION SICKNESS: I always get tis man. Irritating.
EAT STEM OF BROCCOLI: Ya. I love my greens!
EAT CHICKEN WITH FORK: Under training now.
DREAM IN COLOUR: yeah. with a cool sound-system too.
TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON HOME ROLE: I type fast.
SLEEP WITH STUFF ANIMALS: yeah and Arf hates that cos they always end up on her side.
NEXT TO YOU: Arfah?OMG.
ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM: My mother knitted something for me and hanged in on the wall.
ON YOUR MOUSEPAD:My mouse is homeless because the cat destroyed it.
DREAM CAR: Volkswagen Beetle!
DREAM DATE: aaww man. Dancing under the stars and moonlight!!
DREAM HONEYMOON SPOT: erh. Pulau Ubin
DREAM HUSBAND OR WIFE: I am unsure myself
BEDTIME: depends on whether I am laughing my ass off with my Loves
UNDER YOUR BED: OMG. CLOTHES, BOOKS, Master Yoda, Mr Froggy, Bags yeah.
SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION: What's the colour of Mr Bean's car? OMG. This question caused chaos back in 2004
BAD TIME OF THE DAY: Morning. I get super stoit.
YOUR WORST FEAR: Rejections
THE WEATHER IS: Hazy.
TIME:11.33pm
DATE: Andi&Hammy's Birthday
BEST TRICK DID ON SOMEONE: omg.countless
THEME SONG: erm. like Mean. Always look on the bright side of life. Because we had to stand in front of the whole cohort during assembly because we sang it too loudly in Sec3
HARDEST THING ABOUT GROWING UP: Persuading my parents to lengthen my curfew.
FUNNIEST EXPERIENCE: Was about to take a group photo with my NKJMs when apparently someone leaned on me too much and I ended up falling on top of the fat bush. Even my juniors kept laughing ok!
SCARIEST EXPERIENCE: Calling Faraf when she is moody
SILLIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID: Eh. Mana gigi aku? gigi actually refers to my retainers eh.
MOST DESPERATE AND FUNNIEST THING I HAVE DONE TO GET THE OPPOSITE SEX: My classmates helped me asked the guy I had a crush on for his number. And it took me a day to finally sms him and I actually scream my lungs out when he replied. I was in class at that time. HAH
SCARIEST THING WHILE YOU ARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Running out of cash when shopping.
WORST FEELING: feeling of rejection
BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: the hyper feeling I am experiencing now.



muacks.sayonaraz



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane