Monday, July 23, 2007 @ 11:55 AM
heh


Photos from Harry Potter's outing



Dinner at Ramen Ten FarEast Plaza without Farina



Arf looks idiotic here. ahah! Don't bother asking me why both of us have different hair!



Yeap, they totally adored my hair



Arf, Farina, Me



Me, Farina, Arf & Faraf

I noticed that there's an increase in the number of young teens sleeping under my block or the nearby playground. Honestly, it's not cool and it's unsightly. And they'll usually sleep in small groups of threes. No offence, but the sight of them really irritates or saddens me (depends on my mood).

I think I am experiencing the most bitchiest mood today. Thank you Faraf for letting me continue rambling for non-stop and Hideo for being patient with my bitchy moods. Not to mention that I have been more than usual! Major hint that something's coming.

Playing and sliding down the slides at the playground just now really made me feel better. And I shall watch a movie soon. yeaaaaaaap!

However, I would like to say congratulations to Michelle! HAHA. I am so happy for you girl! :D :D

For friends(Farah, Dii, Afra) who had their birthdays this past week, Happy Belated Birthday!
And yes, even though it was just a rehearsal, NDP rehearsal was fun. I love it.

Cloudy skies at the start of the show

Parade

Haha!-Arf and I were totally mesmerized by them! So near la!

Arf with her yellow star and Jaws hat


Me with my green star and Jaws hat


Finale of the show

Have a great week ahead readers :D



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane