|
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 11:29 AM
long entry. A few things happened to me recently, I have finished two books over the weekend, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and For One More Day by Mitch Albom. not bad, kept me up all night. Dear John reminded me of this Malay phrase Farhanah Short once told me back when we were in Sec 4, "Menyayangi seseorang tidak semestinya mempunyainya". I couldn't help but to agree. Think that phrase pretty much summarises my personal life and the whole book. "I'm just going to let it fly" - What can I do, The Corrs. For One More Day was predictable, but it was still a good read nonetheless. Believe it or not, it set me thinking what I really wanted in life and appreciates my family even more. Emotionally-wise, I believe that with the care and concern of many, like my colleagues, classmates, readers of my blog and of course my good friends and family, I am feeling better and will get even better. So many people has given me words of encouragement, hugs and jokes. Thank you and I really do appreciate all of your care and concern. School-wise, well, I am rather disappointed to know that while I was away on MC today, my beloved groupmates called to say that we got a big Fat F for F&B project. "I've got a nice Pinot Noir" - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks. Seems that even the book wants me to do better for F&B paper. IHT presentation DEFINITELY could have been better, but it's all in the past now. Time to move on. I was sad not because we failed, but because I was worried for my other groupmates. As the group leader, I was also sad that I could not do anything to salvage the situation. I could only give them words of encouragement. I do not blame anyone for getting an F, but I am happy that my group has at least bonded in the process. I was on MC today because I have a sore throat, another huge headache and backaches. However, feeling sick gave me a chance to finally sleep all day long and also visit the doc with Faraf. Thanks everyone who sent me the get-well messages. :D My sweet Devil has requested that I do a quiz on her blog, but I'll do it another day yeah? To my TM-mers, we'll pull through yeah? ![]() Photo courtesy of Adeline :D ![]() Photo taken using Haziq's laptop. |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |