|
Sunday, August 26, 2007 @ 3:02 AM
watch I am planning to work like mad to get these stuff : DKNY watch CK IN2U fragrance Small sling bag WOAH MAN. I swear it's going take me some time to earn to get all of these stuff. I don't mind getting these for my birthday. Anyway today was sort of a dumb day for me. I wore my jeans which had my classmates' writings and signatures on and the invigilator warned us against having any sort of scribblings on our body. And so I raised my hand and told the invigilator about my jeans and she said it was rather weird of me to wear those kind of jeans. Dunu why, but I felt rather stupid. I think it was because it seemed cool to be wearing that pair. But stupid me, I chose today of all days. I even went to the exam hall without a pencil, which was a crucial instrument for me to do the paper. I could even stupidly claim to my classmates (before the paper started), "Aiyah don't care la, no need pencil. Just use pen" Since when did we actually use pen to use shade our answers? On top of that, I hurt my elbow. I was playfully punching the air and had exerted too much force and I ended up with a painful elbow. It was a torturous process trying to write the essays after that. I can't seem to sit still during examinations. I remember accidentally throwing my shoe during an Art exam in Sec 2. Please. someone slap my face. Going Pasar Geylang tomorrow with Ibu finally. Dunu how both of my parents can go to Pasar Geylang every weekend and buy stuff and come back to Woodlands. Oh. I love girl talks. All the secrets and stupid crushes and whatever you have. Don't you just love girl talks, girls? heheeeeeeee |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |