|
Monday, October 15, 2007 @ 8:03 AM
Happy Eid! Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all of my friends and bloggers :D First day of Hari Raya was as usual for me - Visiting of relatives and eating non-stop and receiving multi-coloured dollars for me. The only difference is that I decided to give my parents some duit raya. haha. My family went to our relatives' houses in Clementi/West area to Serangoon to Woodlands. My mum wanted me to control eating but I couldn't care less. So I just kept eating and eating all of the festive's specialities. Two of my aunts even cooked my favourite food upon our visit.WOOOOO. Yummy. I was at Clementi yesterday when suddenly this unknown group of family came to me and greeted me with greetings and all. I was a bit shocked at first because I was still sick from the car ride. But after regaining my composure, I was more than happy to reciprocate their greetings. I felt touched somehow. Anyway, turns out that this family was actually my relatives. My parents are like the youngest in the family so they have a lot of relatives whom I don't even know exist. Take for example, let's see, I had this niece whom I didn't even know existed but she knew I was actually her aunt. And to think her dad's my direct cousin - Dad's oldest brother's son. Hah. I think I really have to introduce myself and get to know more about my paternal side. ![]() Ayah & Ibu ![]() Ibu & Me ![]() Ibu & Arf Couldn't take a family photo because we forgot. haha. And we decided not to have a common colour for this year. okay I am off for now, my cousins are coming over later! :D Once again, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin :DP/S : To my dearest cousin Kak Zah - Please take more care of yourself during your pregnancy and take good care of my nephew! :D |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |