Sunday, October 07, 2007 @ 7:27 AM
Taka & Sentosa (re-edited)


I am feeling better after sleeping so I shall re-edit this post.
Tuesday, 2nd October 2007




Ahh Wednesday's evening was spent with Juzzie Wuzzie & Fuzzie Wuzzie. It was a rather last-minute plan because Juzzie Wuzzie decided to call me at around 5 pm. He called to ask me and Fuzzie Wuzzie to break fast with him and his friend at Orchard. Haha, sorry I don't have a photo of his friend.

So anyways, we had dinner at Taka's Delifrance - Juz's belated birthday treat for me! :D thank youuuu!

They had brownies from Brownies Factory for dessert and tried so haarrdd to make me eat them too. NO WAY OKAY! I don't care whether you think I am stupid or not. :P

So as a substitute, Juzzie Wuzzie bought me Rootbeer Float with Cookies&Cream icecream from this ice-cream counter at Taka. Thanks Juzzie Wuzzie. Hehe. Niceee

Thursday, 4th October 2007






On Thursday, I met up with Chloe to settle some stuff and we decided to enjoy our staff benefits in Sentosa.

So we went to most of the attractions in Sentosa despite my swollen cheeks. Haha. We met up with Qam in the evening to watch Songs of the Sea again.

Yes, I went to remove all of my wisdom teeth through surgery and that is how I got my natural bloated cheeks. It sucks because I cannot eat most of the food I want to eat and I have been eating ice-cream for like everyday to reduce the swelling.

I highlighted my hair last night and honestly, I need time to get used to the new colour.

To Nora&Gang - Sorry for not being able to turn for dinner tonight. Next time perhaps?



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane