|
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @ 4:13 PM
desires Give 5 material desires and tag 5 other people. 1 - Coach wallet 2 - Calvin Klein's CK IN2U 3 - Agnes B bag 4 - Louis Vuitton organizer 5 - The book entitled "The Boat" 5 other people - hmm, I really couldn't decide whom to choose because I want everyone in my links to do. haha. so if you see your name in my links, it means I want you to do this quiz! oh my god, I might as well continue dreaming on man. With the exception of the perfume, the rest of the items are well, hmm... kinda far away from my reach. Oh well, I am happy with my current stuffs anyway. I am doing my absolute best to save for Shanghai trip next year! By the way, The Boat's a really good book. Anyway, I banged my head super hard on the wall when I was over at QM the other day. I felt really blur after that man. There's still a bump on my head okay and it hurts. hah. hmm what else? oh yeah. Arf waited for me to have lunch together at Figs & Olive after her job interview. Sorry I was late. We were so damn hungry by the time I arrived at Vivo at 3pm. Anyway both of us realised that we sisters have been doing practically the same thing together since young. Same schools, same cca, same interests and maybe hopefully even the same job. Like what someone once told me, "Wherever Azni may be, Arf will be there and wherever Arf may be, Azni will also be there too". Aww love you sis. |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |