Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 1:49 AM
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen




I believe it will be quite a long entry and I have decided not to privatize? my blog since I do not have almost everybody's email. Anyway this entry is like a series of events all jumbled up in one entry.

So yesterday I almost died of shock. LOLOLOL

20th September 2008

A few things happened yesterday, the day I am actually a year older. Sad to say, I had to go for a quick shop meeting at Koufu Foodcourt. Barely slept the night before because I was receiving birthday greetings up to 3am and I had to be awake before 5?

Oh my God la. I was shocked when I arrived at the meeting okay! OMG. Kenji and my dearest old IOS family presented me with a birthday card and my dearest Mama Ling and the bitch girls gave me this HUGE leaf filled with all of their messages. I almost wanted to cry when they were singing the birthday song. It was just so sweet!

I took a photo with some of the Bitch Girls and the leaf itself. Couldn't take with the rest of the girls because everyone was running around and preparing to open shop.



See how sweet these girls can be? Even though I was trying SO HARD not to laugh during the meeting while reading the messages. Too bad the leaf turned rotten halfway through the day so I had no choice to throw. Sorry girlssss! Thanks so much though!

I know how much trouble you girls had to experience just to get me something special and creative! Haaaaaaah! It is very much appreciated!

And yes girls I'll do something about that Landscape person. :D

So anyway, I went off shortly after the meeting ended to meet Juz since he had to return some costumes at Arab St. I almost fell asleep while waiting for him la! Haziq was late so we decided to watch Mamma Mia at the Grand Cathay!

Songs are great yes, but a bit draggy I feel. The songs kept me awake because they were just awesome! Storyline is quite dull though.

And so, both of us decided to walk over to Centrepoint while waiting for Haziq and I was pretty shagged by then. My wedges was killing me la! It didn't help that Haziq was late lor!

Anyway to make things worse, Juz made us walk all the way back to Plaza Singapura when Haziq finally arrived. Just because he wanted to say GOODBYE to Nas who was working nearby. What the hell la? I was getting quite impatient and tired by then. I even told them that I wanted to go home!

And this Juz brought me to PS Starbucks instead and since I was so exhausted by then, I was almost stoning. I barely paid attention to my surroundings!

And boy was I surprised to see familliar faces there! PS Starbucks I mean. WAH WAH WAH. My whole family, Xiangrong and Pete were like waiting for me and smiling happily there ? I was so shocked to see them!

And and! I realised that every single one of them wore all of my favourite colours! hahah It was so cute la. I was so surprised that I actually cried!

So they presented me the gifts and what the hell? I almost died when I saw the presents okay?! Like seriously? I couldn't breathe la!

Bloody hell. Hahahaha



They gave me a Coach checkbook wallet, my 2nd bottle of DKNY Be Delicious, a photo frame, a miniature doll of myself and a bathing scrub!

Mak kau. I was so shocked ah. Like seriously? I was just telling Singsing that I'll marry anyone who can get me a Coach wallet? Now I have to marry them? Hahaaaa Joking!

Wah seh I was so shocked la. I was so shocked I just went OMG-ing the whole time! HAHAHAHAHAH

Hahaaaaaaa so all the walking around was part of the plan to make me feel pissed off and tired!

Hideo joined us for dinner and because I was still in shock, I couldn't think of where to eat so the first thing that came in mind was Mad Jacks! Second time this week! [Faraf just gave me a birthday treat last Monday at the same place! hehehehe THANKS BIG SIS] I will post Monday's photos further down the post!

Okay sorry so back to topic on the actual day itself. So after dinner at Mad Jacks with everyone, we had dessert! Which of course was my birthday cake! They got me my favourite marble cheesecake from Secret Recipe!

Hahaaaaaa. Okay I do not have the pictures for this part as yet. Still with XR. Will post soon okay!

Moving on, we met Brie at Arab St to chill and sheesha. Played lots of stupid games but who cares?! It was so fun la!



The remaining of my name from the cake!



Pete/Brie/Me/Juz!


Have no idea who took this leh?


We were actually trying to get some cool air from a nearby air-con while taking this photo

Wanted to cab home because I was too tired but hey! I had Brie and Juz for company and I willingly took the train home with them!

Faraf's Birthday Treat

Okay back to Monday's dinner. Do you guys know? Faraf and I got lost somewhere in Telok Blangah? We took the wrong bus and we went to the wrong direction! hhahahha No choice but we took cab to Mad Jacks at Paradiz Centre! We had no clue at all where exactly we were !


Sexy with her Grilled Chicken with cream sauce!



Grilled Chicken with Black Pepper sauce/Grilled Chicken with cream sauce. Power gilerrrr!



Sexy Best friend and me!

TMG Birthday Surprise



Oh yes 4/6 of TMG had an early birthday celebration for me two Thursdays ago at Tampines Mall's Pizza Hut! They gave me a surprise birthday cake! And I got free ice-cream for Pizza Hut. Cool or what?!



Haziq&Naomi!


The Lao Fu Zi(sp?) twins and me!

And and because I couldn't possibly finish all the cake by myself, I shared the cake with the neighbouring tables in the restaurant! I even gave one to this guy who was celebrating his birthday too!



SM Barbeque Party

Oh! I went for SM's barbecue party organised by Azmi Cina last Friday! It was so nice to see everyone! Too bad Eka/Aida wasn't there to complete the 6 Jahanams.



Half of SM!



4/6 of the 6 Jahanams


Oh yes, I would like to thank every single one of you who had sent me all forms of birthday wishes and greetings. Thank you so much. I really appreciate them. Really. Thank you! I love you guys!

OKAY I think I am done with updating about the latest events? hahaaaaa More coming up soon! Good night!

and Happy Birthday Weiling who turns 21 today!



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane