|
Saturday, September 06, 2008 @ 12:49 AM
Zuly was on mc today. It was supposed to be my off day and all I wanted to do was sleep and meet Brie/Juz at Jurong East. Sorrrry. And guess what? I went back to the shop and work. So looks like I'll be working 5 days straight. It would have been 7 days straight if Mei had not insisted on a rest day for me. I think it was a good idea I went back to work today. Took over Hut 7 and had the whole small hut to myself. The beach was cleaner today and the sound of the waves helped to calm my wrecked nerves. I had the second chance to meet the new Mr CEO of Sentosa today. As usual, he was surrounded by all the department heads. He is indeed a really nice man when he came over to our shop on Tuesday. Very cheerful and warm. I think they had some sort of a welcome party or interview today. Hence his presence at the beach again. September Beach Girls will be having our birthday celebrations next Wednesday and TMG will also be having the famous TMG Pizza Dinner on Thursday. Faraf has also asked me out on the 15th for dinner yes yes. Saturday plans had been changed so I will prolly go out with Ibu for her belated birthday. Told Mei to schedule me in if she needs me. She thinks I am insane though. Stocktake is coming on the week of my birthday and there is a high chance that I'll be up to my neck during that week. I think I shall pop to bed. Good night. |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |