Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 4:05 PM
a new blog!


Okay I have decided to make this blog a little more private and exclusive. Not that there are many readers, but I just like it less known I would say.

I have not been updating and I don't have the intention to update often. I have been very busy with school and work. Not easy juggling work and school definitely. I spent most of my days in a routine.

A standard day on a weekday would be like this:
Wakeup call at 6am
Out of the house by about 7am
Attend class from 9 to about 3 or 4.
Off to work after that
Leave Sentosa at about 9 plus
Reach home only at 12 plus.

Weekends would be spent entirely at Sentosa also:
10.30am - 9 pm

So I spent most of my life in sunny island Sentosa. Of course, I would definitely like to thank alot of people who forced me to open my eyes and realise that my daily routine was as boring as hell.
So with the help and encouragement with these dear colleagues of mine, I stopped work last week and shall resume later.

I definitely have to catch up on school. I had two tests and guess what? I didn't really study as much as I had wanted to. I was under tremendous stress I guess. And I really think stress gets really scary when its uncontrollable. I had 3 breakdowns over this whole month and I am beginning to wonder whether there is indeed something wrong with me.

I was getting quite obsessive and possesive. It is so scary you know? I can be happy and laughing with friends in the afternoon and I'll just turn into a grouchy monster in the evening. I wanted so much to find someone to talk.

This is scary. I even contemplated on suicide or running away. I was so angry with alot of people.

I fought with my best friend the past week and we are now on our separate ways.

Projects due next week and tests coming soon.

I really need to calm down and talk to someone.

Talked to Dii and my current hobby to release stress is online shopping. Not a good solution in the long run of course. But that will do.

Okay I am going off now. My eyes hurt and I look horrible with puffy eyes and pimple breakouts.

EWWWW

good day love!



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane