|
Sunday, December 07, 2008 @ 2:04 AM
costume party! ![]() BEACH Girls! ![]() Bitchy Beach Girls! ![]() The 3 Fat Girls of Palawan looking very lost. ![]() Again, the 3 Fat Girls of Palawan ![]() Xiaomei with Fei Jie! Weeeeeeee! Met up with my beloved Beach Bitch Girls! It was sooooo nice to see them after so long okay! I haven't seen them since they left Sentosa and wweeee it was so fun to be able to gossip with all these bitchy girls oh man.! It definitely helped me to release tension and woah I realised that I really missed them alot okay! So I am feeling much much better after so long, took a break from work to recharge and concentrate on school. I have to catch up a lot with projects and plenty of gatherings to go to this month! I have been shopping a lot to release stress too. Online shopping and shopping just now again! I was with Joshie and Yus looking for costumes for our upcoming Xmas Party this Thursday and it was really really fun! We tried on different costumes and it was so funny and fun okay! We were like little kids trying on everything and reliving our favourite childhood characters! Stroll down for photos! ![]() Snow White and Aragorn! ![]() Frodo VS Harry Potter! ![]() Chesire the Cat and your friendly pink dinosaur ![]() Your friendly dinosaur eating me up! ![]() Sam and Frodo! ![]() Lost Princess? hahah fun right?!! See see! Trying on costumes and playing make-believe is so cool ah. We're excited for the party! Theme's fairytale but we chose something which I don't think has any relation to fairytale. hahahaha! Will reveal after the party! And we had the HRE Appreciation Party last Thursday. It was quite fun and nice to see all the old birds meeting up and cheering for each other! Photos! ![]() The only girls from Sentosa Retail! ![]() The Potato Game! ![]() Heeeee! Retail's Old Birds! ![]() Retail's Old Birds outside Ficus Point! ![]() Retail Team! Okayyyyyyyyy I am going off to sleep now. See you later alligator! |
![]() info Aznie Ai-si-ni 20 September 1988 contact I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really. hey Aznie! affiliates 'Arifah. Adeline. Afra. Aishah Amalina Amanda Ash. Asmond Asri Chloe Dii. Dil. Eka Fad Fairuz Faizah Faizal Farah Farnah short Farna tall Fateen Faz Gabriel Hammy Hasinah Haziq Huda Intan Jasmine Marz Mean Michelle Michael Mimi Mirta Nad Nizzie Nizam F. NKJM Nora Nozhat Nur Aishah. Qam. Reza. Ria. Riduan. Rose. Sahidah. Sardine Shida Syah Taufik Wan Xin Wawa Yah Yani Y J Zakiah Zarinah long story January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 credits skin by: Jane |