Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
HELLO!


Hi I am back after about a month missing! I have been busy, with school, work and meet ups with so many people! My organiser is already filling up with appointments and deadlines even though it's just the beginning of the year!

I have been staying up real late over the past few weeks to complete my mountain-high assignments! I'm left with about 2 formal presentations, 2 online tests and 1 reflection paper! All due after Chinese New Year! yes yes! gambatte!

I have been sleeping my days off during my available days so I am sorry to those whom I have rejected for appointments and dinners and stuff. I look like a sick zombie nowadays really!

It's a little late, but I am proud to say that my new year resolution will be to REDUCE SHOPPING! I shall only reward myself with one item per month And yes! I am even prouder to say that apart from necessities like bodily/facial treatments, I have not spend on anything else on food!

And today, I have decided to reward myself by browsing through online journals and I saw this cute lovely kimono inspired belt for 15 bucks! So that will be the chosen item for the month of January!

See see! I know I can do it!

And I have been eating and eating with friends to release stress! Yes yes! Half of the original Bitchy Beach girls and YJ, Song, Ridzwan had dinner yesterday at Vivocity's Mussel Guys. The food wasn't as satisfactory, but we're happy to have each other's company! We had a 3 course meal, ate and laughed until the restaurant closed!

Oh oh and thanks Faraf for all the lovely surprises and dinners! We'll go to a Japanese restaurant soon okay! I think she treats me better than any of my ex-boyfriends! LOL. LOVE YOU OKAY.HAHAHA

Oh yes and not forgetting the weekly Sunday dinners with my usual IOS girls! Yayay! Now we can eat together after work!

Juz & Din! I love your version of GREASE musical! It was great and Haziq & and I really enjoyed the show! I would definitely go for more of your musicals and shows!

OKAY GOODNIGHT. Another long day tomorrow!



info

AznieAi-si-ni

20 September 1988
contact
I have curly hair and I hate chocolates. Really.


hey Aznie!







affiliates

'Arifah.
Adeline.
Afra.
Aishah
Amalina
Amanda
Ash.
Asmond
Asri
Chloe
Dii.
Dil.
Eka
Fad
Fairuz
Faizah
Faizal
Farah
Farnah short
Farna tall
Fateen
Faz
Gabriel
Hammy
Hasinah
Haziq
Huda
Intan
Jasmine
Marz
Mean
Michelle
Michael
Mimi
Mirta
Nad
Nizzie
Nizam F.
NKJM
Nora
Nozhat
Nur Aishah.
Qam.
Reza.
Ria.
Riduan.
Rose.
Sahidah.
Sardine
Shida
Syah
Taufik
Wan Xin
Wawa
Yah
Yani
Y J
Zakiah
Zarinah






long story

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



credits

skin by: Jane